WEST MARINE–Offshore Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket with Harness
The WEST MARINE–Offshore Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket with Harness was designed for sailors. West Marine’s Offshore Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket offers 35lbs. of positive buoyancy to keep you face up in rough water. Comfort and convenience define this life jacket; with the features you need for offshore conditions, West Marine’s automatically inflating life jacket gives you peace of mind on the water. This offshore life jacket is designed to automatically inflate when immersed in water. The automatic inflator on this life jacket won’t prematurely inflate due to rain or humidity as the inflator must be submerged in water to activate. A built-in, indicator window will show green if your life jacket is properly armed and ready to use. You will want to visually inspect your life jacket for leaks or tears every few months and service the automatic inflator yearly.
With a sturdy, integrated sailing harness that includes stainless steel D-rings for attaching a safety tether (sold separately), you will feel safe and secure in your Offshore life jacket. The conveniently integrated harness and stainless steel D-rings are accompanied by dual stainless steel slide adjustments for adjustable durability.
Inflatable life jackets are designed to be lightweight and low profile offering maximum mobility. The Offshores design minimizes bulk so it fits well over your rash guard or offshore jacket. A neoprene neckline offers added comfort and support. With its freedom of movement, you can wear this life jacket comfortably for extended periods of time without noticing it.
Constructed from 400-denier nylon Oxford material, the Offshore life jacket will endure years of wear in harsh conditions. A 2″ nylon body strap and 1 1/2″ polypropylene webbing on the integrated sailing harness help make this life jacket sturdy and durable.
- Stainless steel D-ring for attaching accessories
- Dual stainless steel slide adjustments for a secure, custom fit
- Indicator window shows green if armed and ready to go
- Fits a wide range of chest sizes from 30″- 52″
- USCG Approval Type: Type V with Type II performance
- Intended Use: Offshore
- Buoyancy: 35lbs. when inflated
- Activation Method: Automatic
- Inflator Type: Halkey Roberts 1F V8600
- Shround/Pouch Material: 400D Nylon Oxford with 2″ nylon body strap with 1 1/2″ polypropylene webbing for internal harness
- Closure: Delrin® buckle
- Service Interval: Leak test every two months; Inspect yearly