Slingshot Half Strap 2.0 (pair)
The SLINGSHOT HALF STRAP 2.0 is designed to provide leverage and a locked-in feel with the confidence of knowing you can kick free of your board when you crash. No more twisted ankles from getting stuck to your foil board.
Standard foot straps are a useful tool for foiling, however it can be easy to get your feet stuck and increase the risk of injury, specifically to the ankles. This is especially true during the early stages of foiling, when crashing at awkward angles is common. The Half Strap is the happy-medium. It provides leverage to get the board in position and keep it secure and they’re extremely easy to disengage from during a wipeout.
- Provides support and safety for foiling
- Perfect learning tool for entry-level foilers
- Safer than straps, prevents ankle injuries
- Universal mount with variable stance and angle adjustments
- One size fits all
- Compatible with booties
- Includes self taping screws and mounting plates