Ronstan Single Cheek Block Series 15 BB – RF15151
The Ronstan Single Cheek Block Series 15 BB is a tiny, light and versatile block with a 5/8″ diameter sheave and a very high Breaking Load.
Ronstan’s Series 15 Ball Bearing Utility Blocks are the tiniest ball bearing blocks anywhere, running on sheaves only 5/8″ (15 mm) in diameter.
They’re so light, strong and inexpensive that you can use them in lots of creative applications, like shock cord retractors for your control lines, purchase systems for your foiling Moth, or outfitting your kid’s El Toro, Sabot or Opti. Use them for cunninghams, vangs and tweakers, or even for non-boating applications.
- This cheek block includes lateral supports for improved mounting stability
- The sheave is precisely-molded, UV-stabilized acetal running on stainless steel ball bearings, so it delivers high performance with low friction
- Cheeks, headpost, shackle and ball bearings are all 316 grade stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance in saltwater sailing
- Smallest and lightest ball bearing block available
- Sheave Diameter: 5/8″ (15 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 3/16″ (5 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 260 lb. (120 kg)
- Breaking Load: 1210 lb. (400 kg)
- Weight: 0.3 oz. (11 g)
Breaking Load – 1210(lbs) 400(kg)
Max Line Size – 3/16(in) 5(mm)
Safe Working Load – 260(lbs) 120(kg)
Screws – 5/32(in) 4(mm)
Sheave Diameter – 5/8(in) 15(mm)
Weight – 0.3(oz) 9(g)