S26 NAISH JET HA 1240 – Expert Performance Foil Surfing/Downwind Foiling/Wing-Surfing
The S26 NAISH JET HA 1240 has been designed for advanced and semi-advanced foilers looking to push their performance levels in surf, SUP, Wing-surfer, and downwind foiling. These wings feature high aspect ratio platforms and proprietary thin section profiles — the result is maximum glide, excellent pumping, and improved top speed while still maintaining the excellent turning and control that defines the Jet range. To complement the high-end performance of these new wings, the complete foils feature a new high aspect stabilizer that emphasizes pumping ability and glide. Designed with a thinner profile and higher aspect ratio, they support the higher speed of the HA front wings while giving excellent response to rider input.
Jet HA 1240 is ideal for riders up to 200 lbs
We recommend the 1240 for people who want to go faster and have more control, similar lift as the Jet 1650, but with increased top and and agility. The 1240 is great for riding medium sized surf as well as racing around your local spot. Large speed range with the efficiency to pump up with little power and then foil from low to high speeds.
- 1240 Jet HA Front Wing
- 280 HA Stabilizer HA
- 75 cm Mast with fused 4 hole mounting plate
- 64 cm Fuselage
- Torx Head Stainless Steel Hardware = Superior torque + corrosion resistant
- EVA Wing Covers
- Carry Case
- 1240 Front Wing = Amazing glide, pumping and top speed as well as carving performance
- 280 Back Wing = Increased pump and glide
- 75 cm Mast = Improved turning & pumping performance
- 25% Lighter Design = Better control & response
- Lightweight, Foam Filled Aircraft Grade, Triple Stringer Extruded Aluminum Mast with Bonded and Screwed Connections = reduced weight and increased strength.
- 100% Pre-preg 3K High Gloss Carbon Fiber Front Wing and Stabilizer = New Stiffer and stronger construction
- CNC Precision Cut Lightweight Aluminum Fuselage = Lighter for S26 with stainless steel Helicoil M6 thread inserts
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel M6 Helicoils for the Front Wing and Stabilizer Connection
- Stainless Steel M6 Torx T30 Hardware for all Screwed Connections