Rooster Trapeze Harness
This harness has been reimagined, redesigned, and rigorously tested by the Rooster team to provide the ideal amount of support and comfort on the Trapeze.
The curved and pre-shaped body can be adjusted at 3 points on each side to allow adjustment down the upper back, across the middle, and up from the seat panel, to tailor the fit to different shapes.
This harness is compatible with a wide bar to support the hips and lower back, the bar can be changed to preference through the harness bar slot at the front.
There is NBR rubber on the inside of the harness, this has minimal water absorption ensuring that no weight will be added when wet, applies a small level of shock absorption, and molds the harness to your body.
Key Design Features:
- Soft Duratex II neoprene nappy style crotch with reinforcement at edges to add structure and comfort
- 3 point lace adjustment (each side) – upper back, waist, and seat
- Inside pocket to tuck away laces
- Internal waistband closure for a more secure fit
- Wide spreader bar slot that allows for your preferred bar
- Adjustable shoulders with webbing and buckle closure
- Internal foam creating shock absorption
- A section on the back for optional back support
Murrays Review: These harnesses run a bit small, but a great for a snug supportive fit. The lacing can take a bit more time to adjust for your personalized fit, but in the end, it will conform to you!