Rooster Diamond Buoyancy Vest
The super comfortable, compact design of the Rooster Diamond Overhead Buoyancy Vest features a high cut waist to allow unrestricted movement and easy access to a trapeze hook. The highly adjustable shoulder and waist straps ensures a great fit for different body shapes, while the recessed, neoprene-covered buckles removes the risk of snagging on ropes and rigging. Strong, rip-stop fabric ensures longevity and provides greater wear resistance with reflective panels for improved visibility. The front pocket is large enough to keep a spare hat, safety knife, tape and snacks, with an integral hook and mesh pocket for your keys, shackles and other spares. The Rooster Diamond Buoyancy Aid is approved to ISO CE12402-5 level 50 safety standards and comes with leg straps.
We couldn’t have asked for a better product! Whilst primarily design for sailing, these BA’s are also perfect for kayaking due to their incredible ease of movement, adjustability, and huge front storage pocket. We particularly loved the attention to detail, with reflective panels and neoprene covers over the adjustment straps. Thank you Rooster! ´
George Savell, Expedition Leader: The Cambridge University Danube Kayak Expedition.
- Rated ISO CE12402-5 level 50
- Designed with a high cut to allow unrestricted movement from the waist and easy access to a trapeze hook
- Adjustable waist and shoulder straps provide room for growth and the adaptability to ensure a close, safe fit for a wide variety of body shapes
- All buckles recessed into neoprene pockets to remove the risk of snagging on ropes and rigging
- Strong rip stop fabric for greater longevity and wear resistance
- Large, front pocket with space for hat, safety knife, tape and snacks which also incorporates a hook for keys and mesh pocket for shackles and other spares
- Reflective strips for improved visibility
- Junior size with leg straps also available in our Junior area.
*This is a 50 newton flotation vest, which it is not USCG approved. 50 newtons is the European life jacket standard and is enough to float the human body, but not enough to qualify to be a US coast guard approved life jacket. Check your class rules to see if this qualifies for your racing class. Most classes allow these as a non protestable offense as they are not a significant advantage, but they are comfortable and offer unrestricted range of motion.