Pro Laced Ankle Strap Boot
Now with removeable wide ankle strap for added support
The Pro Laced Boots (made from 4mm lined neoprene) have been developed to give the wearer ultimate support for hiking and trapezing. The wrap-around ribbed sole (also with 4mm lined neoprene inside) offers protection combined with superior grip, which blends over the top of the boot into a super grippy compound providing extra padding and hiking security where you need it most.
We have used a large gusset to allow for greater ease when putting them on and taking them off. There are strong adjustable laces to accommodate varying ankle and calf sizes and also allow for some freedom of movement at the ankle.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- EasiFit; made using proprietary 3D lasts giving a more stable platform and wider fit than the industry average
- Wrap-around ribbed, hard wearing soles
- Wide neoprene gusset for ease of donning
- Adjustable laces
- Additional grip and support for hiking
- Will suit a wide variety of ankle size and foot width
- Wide removeable Velcro ankle strap
- Can be worn with Rooster Lace Tidy Boot Gaiters when ankle strap is removed.
Murrays Notes: These are nice durable high top booties with a nice fuzzy liner. Works well for sailing and Wing Foiling in colder conditions. Ankle strap can be remove easily, but works great to secure the lacing.