Ocean Rodeo Ignite Sailing Drysuit
Ocean Rodeo Ignite Drysuit
The professional mariner’s suit of choice, re-imagined and redesigned! The Ignite is
loaded with expedition style features and is designed to be worn for extended periods of
Now featuring an adjustable neoprene neck seal and new, highly flexible low profile
zipper; the newly redesigned Ignite is 10% lighter and the best choice for offshore
• Standby or Full Drysuit mode / Captive Zip Self Entry
• Adjustable neoprene neck seal
• German madeTIZIP Masterseal main dry zip
• One atmosphere PK external jacket zip with stainless slider
• VENTOR salt water resistant, drysuit specific waterproof breathable material
• Outer Chest Pockets
• 500 Denier abrasion overlays at knees, buttocks and crotch
• Interchangeable neoprene knee pads
• Adjustable & removable suspenders
• Neoprene wrist seals
• Removable hood
• German made TIZIP Masterseal crotch relief zip
• Jacket pockets and inside jacket stash pocket
• Integrated dry sock booties
• Wrist overlays with Velcro cinch
• Lower leg “boot cuff” overlays
• Ultra high all-weather collar, with hold down snaps
• Solas approved reflective tape
• Reflective piping
• Reflective screen graphics
• “Wader” waist belt
CONSTRUCTION YOU CAN TRUST
Ocean Rodeo’s waterproof breathable three layer material “VENTOR” is designed specifically
for drysuits, featuring a salt water resistant non-porous, hydrophilic polyurethane
(PU) breathable membrane. These materials have enabled us to make suits that have
lasted rugged adventurists for over 10 years.
(OUTSIDE *A) ABRASION LAYER:
200 Denier Nylon/Taslan with DWR finish. The tough outer fabric is coated with DWR
to repel water while allowing sweat release from within your suit.
(MIDDLE *B) NON-POROUS, HYDROPHILIC POLYURETHANE BREATHABLE
VENTOR works well in both fresh and salt water
environments and does not break down with extended
salt water use. This is the part of the suit that keeps
you dry. It allows sweat vapor out while not letting
any water in.
(INSIDE *C) TRICOT: NYLON 18 DENIER
The inside mesh layer helps protect the
PU breathable film. This is what you are
looking at inside the suit.
10,000MM H2O OR HIGHER *1
5,000-7,000 G/M2/24HRS. A1 *2
80 POINTS OR HIGHER (AFTER 20 WASH
STAND-BY MODE AND CAPTIVE ZIP
Featuring our revolutionary Captive Zip design, Ocean Rodeo one piece drysuits blur the
lines between foul weather gear and a traditional drysuit; combining the water integrity
of a drysuit with the comfort of traditional foul weather pant and jacket combinations.
When worn in “full dry” mode each of our drysuits are 100% dry. In fair weather conditions
or when relaxing between harsh weather exposure the suit is quickly converted to
standby-mode (pictured below) by doffing the neck seal and re closing the over-jacket.
When in standby mode and with the over-jacket zipped closed, the suit provides ventilation
and protection on par with or superior to other leading foul weather gear ensembles.
Converting from standby-mode to full dry mode can easily be accomplished while
wearing your PFD.
THE TRUST PROGRAM: Buy with confidence, use with certainty.
No excuses means absolute trust in the equipment you use to pursue your passions on
60 DAY GUARANTEE
Ocean Rodeo offers an unconditional 60 Day Satisfaction
Guarantee on every product they offer.
Register your new drysuit online to receive an extra 6 months of