ICOM M25 Handheld VHF BL
The Icom’s M25 Handheld VHF BL marine radio floats and flashes when dropped into the water. Built with a slim design, this handheld has the lightest body at 7.8oz. The ICOM M25 Icom requires a USB connector for convenient charging from a variety of electronic devices, which is a new feature. The M25 provides a powerful 550mW (12 Ohm load) audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear. The volume loud and mute functions offer quick adjustment of the volume level by holding the VOL/SQL button and pushing the ▲ or ▼ button.
The M25 uses a standard USB connector (Micro-B type). Cigarette lighter cables or mobile batteries for charging Smartphone’s or other devices can be used with the M25*.
*The IC-M25 accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third-party products is not guaranteed.
- Large LCD with large channel number and status icons
- Front panel buttons provide simple and straightforward operation
- AquaQuake™ draining function removes water from the speaker
- 4-step battery life indicator
- Weather channel with weather alert
- Dual/Tri-watch functions
- Instant access to Channel 16 or programmable call channel
- Favorite channel function
- Monitor function opens noise squelch
- Auto scan function
- LCD auto backlighting
- Output power: 5W
- Battery Life: 1500mAh Li-ion battery, up to 11 months
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7