Forward X-Over Sailing Helmet
The Forward X-Over Sailing Helmet (Crossover helmet) has been developed with America’s cup teams to offer the best protection and with higher impact protection to matching those of Skiing helmets. The Crossover is the perfect choice for Multi-activity sport riders wanting to use their helmet in a variety of sports including foiling and or downhill skiing.
The Froward X-Over helmet was worn by all the competitors in the 2017 Americas Cup in Bermuda and was chose due to its performance, fit and design as the best overall helmet for high speed and potentially high impact sailing. Not only is the Forward X-Over helmet the helmet of choice for the Americas Cup sailors the unique design criteria also is perfect for a one helmet solution for sailors who want to be able to use their helmet for more than just sailing.
This May be Forwards most comfortable helmet to date with soft foam padding and cupped neoprene ear covers. It is very light and soft on your head thanks to the molded foam to shell liner and the soft inner padding. It’s also easily to fit thanks to the Forward mini dial fit system that quickly and easily dials the helmet to fit your head.
One size fits all: 55-59cm / 21.5-23.25 inches
- This helmet has low profile coverage with a quick mini dial size adjustment.
- In-mold construction, very light, complies with water sport CE1385 and ski spec CE1077B
- Thermoformed foam for better comfort, each helmet is delivered with a set of thicker foams for a better tailored fit on smaller heads
- Adjustable size thanks to the fit-system – for great comfort
- Removable padded ear covers
- Vents on the top and sides for breathability