Forward Pro WIP Sailing Helmet 2.0
The Pro WIP Sailing Helmet 2.0 by FORWARD is based on perhaps the first successful purpose designed high performance sailing helmet. The need for head protection has become apparent and FORWARD has addressed the “excuses” for not wearing a helmet by providing a sailing helmet that looks good, offers excellent impact protection, is quick & easy to adjust, is light and comfortable and is compatible with wearing sun glasses.
Optional ear pad/ pockets available to add communication system for coaching, or other recreational applications.
* Stylish & functional design w/ mini peak visor.
* Dial-A-Fit, adjustable sizing allows for quick and comfortable sizing.
* Quick-release magnetic safety buckle.
* Generous openings allow proper ventilation.
* Innovative mold technology: Thin skin of polycarbonate is co-injected with polystyrene foam which bonds the shell to the liner creating a helmet that is very light (less than 300g) with superior shock absorption far surpassing the CE standard for water sports and complies to a special sailing protocol test established by Euro notify testing lab CRITT.
*Thermoformed foam with soft pads for the best combination of strength and comfort and a set of thicker foam to better fit smaller heads
One size fits all 54-60cm (21.5-23.75in)
CE approved for watersports