2020 DAKINE FUSION HARNESS
The Dakine Fusion Harness offers an ideal combination of comfort and control in a low-profile seat harness. The Fusion design builds on Dakine’s deep kiteboarding heritage with performance features independent primary and secondary power belts. Comfort features include memory foam pressure point relief zones and self-tensioning leg straps, as well as an 8-point load dispersion system to ensure even weight distribution for control and comfort.
New for 2020 all Dakine harnesses no longer come with spreader bars so you can mix and match to customize your harness to best suit your needs. So now you can use a windsurfing spreader or a kite spreader to allow any of their harnesses to crossover between disciplines. We recommend the Windsurf Push Button Spreader for Windsurfing. For Kiting we recommend the Hammer Head Push Button Spreader for a fixed hook option or the Mystic Stealth Surf Spreader for a sliding spreader bar option.
· Spreader bar sold separately
· Kite or Windsurf spreader bar compatible
· Curv® composite flex shell
· Independent primary and secondary power belt
· EVA foam lumbar pad
· Segmented inner support structure
· Adjustable spreader bar height
· Self tensioning ultra comfortable leg straps
· Integrated handle and leash attachment
· Left or right side leash attachment ring
· 8-Point load dispersion system
The Fusion is Dakine’s most supportive seat harness, it features a higher back and more padding than the Vega or the Nitrous Shorts. The Fusion has a power belt system for low back compression and padded leg straps for ultimate comfort. The Dakine Fusion has been a staple in the industry for years and is the benchmark for seat harnesses.
Sizing: Harness size = waist measurement in inches [cm]
SP = spreader bar