The Tonga™ is a flat water, surf, moderate white water inflatable SUP board with a sleek, lightweight and fast high-performance design. Its extra-wide, large capacity size easily accommodates paddlers of all sizes. You’ll be ready to go with this bundle that includes a composite paddle, safety leash, carry bag, high-pressure pump and gauge.
Why buy an inflatable SUP?
- Fold-up storage in a backpack: All Solstice Inflatable SUPs fit in a closet, small car trunk, and can even travel as checkable airline baggage.
- Safety: They really are inflatable! What construction material would you prefer to fall on or be run over by in a wave?
- Price and Value: Solstice Inflatable SUPs may offer the best value in the market today. Many other inflatables are as expensive as or more expensive than glass boards.
- New performance template with 6” (15cm) high pressure core.
- Complete package with improved high-pressure 20 psi pump.
- Easy-to-use H3 valve.
- Backpack-style carry bag.
- Core is super high pressure drop-stitched material for strength and rigidity
- 12-15 psi.
- Multi-layer construction that reduces flex with an extensive EVA non slip traction top for grip and comfort.
- Durable 1000D overlay top and bottom.
- 850g/m2 PVC mesh, 1000D gusset overlay: 850g/m2 PVC
- 9” removable fin for performance and tracking in various wave and water conditions.
- Four stainless tie-downs for securing gear.
- One rear D ring for attachment of included safety leash.
- Center carry handle for transporting board.
- Includes safety leash, carry bag, high-ressure pump and gauge.
- Three-piece adjustable (65"-84") composite paddle is included.
- One year warranty covers workmanship and materials.
- Length: 10’8”
- Beam: 32”
- Height: 6”
- Board weight: 28 lbs.
- Huge capacity: 325 lbs.
- Folded size: 33” x 12” x 10”
This Inflatable SUP board package is shipped directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse in Southern California, which may add to our normal shipment time.