The Bali™ is a flat water, surf, moderate white water inflatable SUP board with a sleek, lightweight and fast design. Its 128" size accommodates paddlers up to 250 pounds. The bundle includes a composite paddle, safety leash, carry bag, high-pressure pump and gauge.
Why buy an inflatable SUP?
- Fold-up storage in a backpack: All Solstice Inflatable SUPs fit in a closet, small car trunk, and can even travel as checkable airline baggage.
- Safety: They really are inflatable! What construction material would you prefer to fall on or be run over by in a wave?
- Price and Value: Solstice Inflatable SUPs may offer the best value in the market today. Many other inflatables are as expensive as or more expensive than glass boards.
- High-pressure inflatable stand-up paddleboard (iSUP) is sleek, lightweight and fast.
- Includes pressure gauge.
- H3 valve for quick inflate/deflate.
- Backpack style carry bag.
- Core is super high pressure drop-stitched material for strength and rigidity.
- 12-15 psi.
- Multi-layer construction that reduces flex with an extensive EVA non slip traction top for grip and comfort.
- Tri-fin design (one 9” removable, two flexible) for performance and tracking in various wave and water conditions.
- 4 stainless tie-downs for securing gear.
- Rear D ring for attachment of included safety leash.
- Center carry handle for transporting board.
- Includes safety leash, carry bag, high pressure pump and gauge.
- Three-piece, adjustable composite paddle is included.
- One year warranty covers workmanship and materials.
- Length 10’8”
- Beam 30 ½”
- Height 4”
- Board weight 25 lbs.
- Capacity 250 lbs.
- Folded size 33” x 12” x 10”
This Inflatable SUP board package is shipped directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse in Southern California, which may add to our normal shipment time.