Liquid Force 136cm Element Kiteboard
The Liquid Force 136cm Element Kiteboard was designed by legendary wakeboard and kiteboard shaper Jimmy Redmon with input from PKRA rider Christophe Tack, the lightweight Element features an ultra- shallow concave center with quad-channeled tips, delivering explosive pop, fast landings, upwind projection, lightning-quick response, and full-bore freestyle/freeride performance.
– M6 Hardware – Standard on all LF boards
– Inline Inserts – Lined up
– Liquid Rail – Urethane poured flexible rail
– Medium Rocker Line – Smooth ride
– Matte Finish – Printed Matte finish that delivers a vibrant color without adding weight.
– Wood Composite Core – CNC’d Wood-PVC Composite Core. Customized proprietary flex and the best strength-to-weight ratio.
– Vector Net Carbon Weave – Carbon weave lamination for reduced wieght and even flex. Takes away the need for multiple glass laminations.
– Channeled Tips – Assiting the flow of water allowing for more grip on the water. Perfect for those wanting to ride finless or needing a little extra bite on the water.
– Tuned Flex – With the addition of the vector net carbon weave the flex pattern is optimal for eating choppy conditions, providing softer landings, and delivering powerful take offs.
Liquid Force 136cm Element Kiteboard Specs: 136 X 41.5cm