LIQUID FORCE EDGE KITEBOARD
From the first time you get on a board with a kite to doing air transitions, you are guaranteed good times with the Liquid Force Edge Kiteboard. The Edge uses an asymmetrical bottom contour pushed slightly closer to the heel side edge to make it easy to find your sweet spot for upwind mastery. Combine this with a rounded toe side edge and hang-up in the chop is eliminated. This is a confidence-building board that will take you beyond mowing the lawn and push you toward hard carves and lofty airs.
Edge Board highlights:
- Medium rocker
- Stiff flex
- Off-set concave bottom contour
- Thermo-molded construction
- Composite core, sublimated graphics
- 136cm x 42.5cm
- 146cm x 45cm
When learning we recommend starting with a larger board and a smaller kite, this combo maximizes your planing area and decreases the amount of power needed to ride. Allowing you to size down your kite compared to what everyone else is riding and still ride upwind, this combo is the most conducive to learning that we have found.
Rider weight: under 150 lbs use the 136, over 150 lbs use the 146cm.
- Compression molded bombproof construction
- Asymmetrical heel and toe edge
- Single concave asymmetrical bottom contour
- Integrated thumb rail deck contours
- Continuous rocker profile
- Offset inserts
- Beautiful sublimated UV resistant graphics
- 5cm quad fin set up
Delivering bombproof construction and direct rider feel that’s perfect for progression.
- Sublimated top sheet, for vibrant durable graphics and M6 three-pack inserts for precise width and stance angles.
- Biax longitudinal reinforcement strips for ultra durability and flex integrity.
- Two full layers of biax glass (above and below core) for torsional strength and rigidity.
- M6 three-pack inserts for precise width and stance angles.
- PU-injected core for a reduced-weight durable board.