Whether you’re dinghy sailing or sea kayaking, Aquapac’s totally waterproof map case will keep your maps safe, dry and always at hand.
- Ultra-clear TPU construction.
- Tough, reinforced multi-attachment strips.
- Roll-seal and Velcro closure for tried and tested waterproofing (not designed for submersion).
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak.
- The attachment strips mean you can use a neck cord, bungee, carabiner or webbing strap and attach this case to just about anything.
- Fits Ordnance Survey, Trails Illustrated and most other popular map sizes up to 12" x 12".
- Aquapac #808.
What does ‘Stormproof™’ mean? The roll-seal system used on this Aquapac has been used successfully on drybags for years. With a very simple 3 or 4 folds of the opening and then clipping 2 buckles in place, you can guarantee that the hardest rain or spray will be kept off your expensive gear. While Aquapac doesn’t recommend that you submerge their Stormproof pouches, they should provide protection if accidentally dropped into puddles if they’re retrieved quickly.