The Aquapac® Micro Whanganui case fits iPhones up to and including iPhone 4. If you have an iPhone 4 with a bumper case on, that will fit, too. Earlier iPhone models were a little less slim, so they’ll fit, but not with a bumper case on.
- Everything works normally through the case, including the camera and the capacitive touchscreen*.
- You can talk and hear without a problem.
- In addition to being waterproof, this case also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-molded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece, even when open.
- Most Aquapac cases float, but NOT this iPhone case. You may be able to make it float by sliding some foam in behind the phone.
- Color: Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard
- Materials: TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX™ lens window.
- Weight: 32g / 1.1oz
- Covered by Aquapac’s 5-year warranty.
Stickiness Warning!: iPhones can be quite sticky. Aquapac’s Web site has a video that shows how to get a phone in or out of the case without it getting stuck!
Underwater photography warning!: *Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater. With an iPhone 4, this isn’t a problem because you can use the Home button to take photos. With earlier iPhones, you may find it difficult to take photos underwater. To take video underwater, simply start filming above the waterline.