XPLORER 3 Windmeter w/ Compass
The Skywatch XPLORER 3 Windmeter w/ Compass has a small design that is easy to hold, yet tucks away in any pocket. The digital compass displays degrees off North (i.e. 90° is due East), useful for recording the wind direction, or which way to head back to camp. It is water- and shock-resistant to withstand the elements, with dependable Swiss accuracy.
- Wind speed
- Maximum wind speed
- Digital compass
- Stainless steel back
- Replaceable battery
- Water resistant
- Measures windspeed in knots, mph, kmh, ft/m, m/s
- Temperature measured in °F or °C
- Compass is degrees off north.
- Accuracy: +/- 3% from 2.0 to 94 mph (3.1 to 150 km/h)
- Wind: up to 94 mph +/- 3%
- Temp: -40° to 176°F +/- 0.5°F
- Comp: 0 to 359° off N +/- 5°
- Type 1 x CR Long-life Lithium battery (included)
- Weight: 2 oz
Compare to Hobie Cat® #278.