$48.50 value! Save 40% and discover what’s warm and what’s cool in technical T-shirts.
These are not your dad’s T-shirts! Technical Dryshirts™ by DryUV are fantastic. They really are different and “simply better” than cotton, wool, polyester and any of the other “technical” shirts (that we know about) in each of their unique specialties.
- UPF 50+ (UVA and UVB) sun protection.
- As an outer layer, the Dryshirt™ keeps you warm and dry while sailing, kayaking, SUP paddling, etc. Splash and drips “roll-off” the Dryshirt™ like water off a duck’s feathers.
- As an under layer, the Dryshirt™ keeps you warm and dry by wicking water and sweat away from your skin.
- Dries in minutes when worn out of the water and exposed to the open air.
- Stays drier and more comfortable than wool or cotton.
- Warmer than wool or polar guard.
- Soft and comfortable against your skin.
- Loose fitting men’s cut.
Limited quantities and colors. These shirts are first quality, but may have “irregular” placement of screened logos.