Stohlquist Edge Life Vest
The Stohlquist Edge Life Vest is a Class-legal, USCG-approved PFD (Personal Flotation Device) that is an alternative to Zhik, Magic Marine and Gill buoyancy aids that are not USCG-approved!
The Edge life jacket is an innovative, high-mobility, low-profile boating vest for wet-sailing, whitewater and SUP. To ensure a great fit, Stohlquist uses their body-wrapping, ergonomically articulated Wrapture™ shaped torso, padded/contoured shoulders, ultra-small “footprint,” and side-pull adjustments. A top-loading front pocket allows you to carry all the needed essentials. Each size features ultra-soft buoyancy foam that has been graded to create an even better fit over the range of sizes.
- SM/MD 33″ – 39″
- LG/XL 40″ – 46″
- XXL 48″ – 54″
- Ergonomic Wrapture™ shaped torso.
- Adjustable shoulders, four side pulls, and front waist buckle closure
- Low cut, offset front-zip entry.
- Large arm opening for maximum mobility
- Contoured padded shoulder straps
- High visibility reflective accents
- Top loading front pocket for secure storage and easy accessibility
- Mesh sides for maximum ventilation
- Type III PFD
- USCG and Transport Canada approved