Stohlquist EZ Sailing Drysuit
The Stohlquist EZ Sailing Drysuit features Stohlquist’s new, highly breathable, 4-layer Twin Sensor fabric, with a super-soft neoprene neck gasket to provide the ultimate in comfort for sailors, rafters, whitewater boaters and sea kayakers.
- Four-layer Twin Sensor™ waterproof/breathable fabric throughout.
- Super-stretch neoprene neck gasket.
- MasterSeal™ waterproof cross-chest entry and relief zippers for both men and women.
- Super-stretch neoprene neck gasket offers exceptional comfort and dryness. Neoprene neck seal sizes may be swapped out by Stohlquist’s repair and modification facility free of charge.
- Softer, neoprene coated Duraseal™ wrist gaskets are more UV resistant and offer greater durability and tear resistance.
- Slightly relaxed fit for easier entry will fit a wider range of paddlers.
- Cordura® reinforced seat and knees have mesh drainers.
- Completely revised pattern for elimination of all 4-way seam intersection dryness.
- Sleek and articulated armored knees.
- Reflective panels for night time paddling.
- Adjustable neoprene cuff covers at wrist.
- Fabric drysocks are sized to be a universal fit.
Some sizes are special order items. Neoprene neck seal sizes that are too tight or too loose may be swapped out by Stohlquist’s repair and modification facility.