Dakine Kicker Vest – Discontinued: See Dakine Surface Vest
The DaKine Kicker Vest is their most compact impact vest to date. It is features a thinner, denser foam that provide impact resistance and some additional buoyancy. Great for hitting features, sliders, kickers and rails. Can be worn with both waist and seat harnesses for kiteboarding and windsurfing.
- 1/2″ (1 cm) closed-cell foam
- Slide tech mesh outer
- Low water absorption
- Waist and seat harness compatible
- Zippered front for easy on/off
- Dual sport design
Sizing (sizes run small!)
- #32-1141 Small: Waist 30-32″, Chest 35-37″
- #32-1142 Medium: Waist 32-32″, Chest 37-39″
- #32-1143 Large: Waist 34-36″, Chest 39-41″
- #32-1144 X-Large: Waist 36-38″, Chest 41-43″
- #32-1145 XX-Large: Waist 40-42″, Chest 43-45″
Please note that this impact vest is not a USCG-approved flotation device.
Murrays’ comments: New to the 2014 product lineup, the Dakine Kicker is a much more slimmed down version of the Surfrace Vest. Its thinner and denser foam padding provides greater mobility and offers both impact resistance and buoyancy. Important sizing info: The Kicker Vest runs small and there is virtually no stretch in the chest area, so please check the above DaKine’s sizing guide carefully when determining your size.