2020 Eleveight RS V3 Kite
The 2020 Eleveight RS V3 is set up perfectly for all around performance. The RS is a very user friendly high performance freeride kite that has very smooth power delivery, tuneable turning characteristics from powered loops to tight pivots, and this thing boosts! It’s ready for anything you want to throw at it. I find that having 2 or 3 of these kites in my luggage gives me the ability to travel light and be prepared for anything. The adjustable 5 point bridle really allows you to get dialed in for different disciplines. You can go from surf to full send in seconds while maintaining the smooth solid feel that the kite is recognized for. Lighter Bar pressure and active feedback allow you to stay on the water longer while still knowing where the kite is in the sky at all times. The R is for Ride All and that’s exactly what it does.
Murrays Review: The 2020 Eleveight RS is a very loveable kite that has something for everyone. Weather it’s your 1st kite or you are trying to break your Woo records the RS will deliver. Standout characteristics are stability, smooth power delivery, wide wind range and intuitive performance. We love the RS for its amazing all around performance. Foiling, Freeride, Boosting, and Waves. The RS delivers. We also love the tuneable bridle settings and find that they make this kite work for just about anyone. It sounds kinda generic to call a kite great for everyone because it has been said so many times that it means almost nothing. But we love the consistent insinuative performance of the RS and find that it has helped us teach and learn new tricks and techniques. The key seams be how consistent the kite performs that makes it feel so easy to fly, helping you to get what you want from the kite at all times allowing you to think about what you want it to do instead of what you have to respond to.
2020 Eleveight RS V3 Kite PERFORMANCE Features
● Three strut Delta-Hybrid design
● Most versatile high-performance freeride kite
● Medium to high aspect ratio for big airs and long hang time
● Covers huge wind range and easily travels upwind
● Fast and smooth turning characteristics
● Ultra stable, perfect to tackle any spot and ride in any condition
● New bridle system with added trim option for customized performance
● Superior materials like X4 canopy and XT cloth made by Techno Force™
CHANGES for 2020
● Increased angle-of-attack for enhanced power and grunt
● More sweep in the wing tips for better upwind and low end performance
● Shorter bridles for higher responsiveness and tangle-prevention
● New five-point bridle system for increased stability and linear bar feel
● Tuning option in the front bridles allows customization of turning behavior
● Redefined trailing edge load diffuser reduces flutter and improves durability
● Thinner battens for less weight
● New load dynamic super seam to increase durability and avoid seam damage
● New Extreme Tenacity LE and strut material by Techno Force™
● New bridle deflector to cover the LE closing seam
The RSeries with its streamlined Delta-Hybrid design is the go-to kite for riders who want to cover all riding styles with only one style of wing. It is greatly versatile, covers a huge wind range and is ultra accessible. Riders will instantly score when testing or riding this kite. Hence it is also our kite with the highest demand. We stayed true to the RS’ proven design while introducing a number of improvements, such as our new five-point bridle system with additional trim option, an increased angle-of-attack, more sweep in the tips, renewed bridle deflectors, revised trailing edge load diffusers, and the latest XT (Extreme Tenacity) leading edge and strut material made in Japan. Get hooked on the RS and score every time.
The RS is a high-performance freeride kite with a huge sweet spot over an impressive wind range. It is very well balanced and works for all riding styles.