Cabrinha Hi:Rise Lift Foil with 65cm Mast
The 2020 Cabrinha Hi:Rise Lift Foil is designed for riders looking for a diverse wing hydrofoil, which can take you from your first steps to next level freeride and waves.
The Hi:Rise Lift is a lower aspect, high lifting wing which is perfect for many things. For starters, it is a great way to introduce yourself to hydrofoiling with its easy and stable foiling platform. With its ability to lift at low speeds, the Hi-Rise Lift is also the choice of riders looking to foil in the surf.
2020 Cabrinha Hi:Rise Lift Foil features a low aspect ratio, with a low planing profile section, moderately swept outline, and progressive anhedral for early lift with a quicker tops and and plenty of stability for learning and practicing new tricks.
- NEW Versatile top socket with indicator for use on both tracks and 4-point connection
- NEW 20% lighter 650mm extended Fuselage with improved stability and hydrodynamics
- Titanium coated hardware and grease included
- Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminum mast and fuselage
- Water tight extrusion for improved flotation and minimal weight
- NEW A-Grade Paulownia veneer wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
- NEW Front wing – Volcanic triple layer Basalt fiber construction
- NEW Rear wing – Forged composite construction
- NEW ABS insert reinforcements
- Durable cast polymer wing perimeter
- 1400cm of surface area for great light wind/small wave lift and glide
- Kite Foilers: 1st time thru advanced will enjoy low end lift, stability and ability to carve and pump
- Surf Foilers: up to 165lbs in smaller surf or over 200lbs in larger waves
- Wing Surfing: for lighter riders or higher wind areas
- SUP Foilers: The Lift wing is a smaller more dynamic wing to take into small to medium sized surf
Cabrinha Hi:Rise Wing Surface Srea
- Lift – 1500cm
The Set includes:
m8x25mm (4pcs), m8x27mm(2pcs), m8x40mm (4pcs), m8x14mm (2pcs), allen key (5mm), Top socket, Lift front wing, 65cm mast, fuselage, grease, wing protector (4pcs), foam insert (doubles as insert to our foil bag, sold separately)