2018 DAKINE RENEGADE KITEBOARD HARNESS
Ultra-light support and dynamic comfort define the 2018 Dakine Renegade—redesigned for this season with a revolutionary Curv Composite flex shell exterior that disperses force while also flexing with your movements. The harness was built on the same enhanced-fit precurved chassis as the original—but the new, superlight flex shell construction really steps up the comfort on the new Renegade. That, plus crucial elements like the quick-connecting Push Button Hammerhead spreader bar and a high rebound memory-foam interior, make this harness a necessity for foil and free-ride kiters looking to push the limits on the water.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Curv composite flex shell
- Narrow profile fit
- Push button hammerhead spreader bar
- Freedom shape Spreader bar pad
- Memory foam pressure point relief zones
- Spreader bar hold down webbing strap
- Dual blade hook knife
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachment rings
- Independent primary and secondary power belt
- Option spreader bar compatible
The Dakine Renegade is back with its minimal design as a lightweight low profile harness that has built in pre-curved back support to prevent it from riding up, and features Dakine’s new memory foam liner that provides a very comfortable fit without pressure points. New for the 2018 Renegade Dakine has integrated their new composite flex shell. The flex shell stiffens up the harness laterally while providing some vertical flex so it allows for a maximum range of motion. We are also loving the ease of the Push Button Spreader Bar, it make the harness super quick and easy to get on and off.