2017 North Click Bar
The North Click bar – it’s new, it’s the biggest innovation in kitesurfing in the last couple of years, it’s THE GAMECHANGER!
Powering and depowering your kite has never been easier. The unique Trim Unit enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch. To power your kite, turn the Winder of the Trim Unit clockwise – this shortens the length of your back lines with every half turn. To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the Winder and your back lines will lengthen again with every click. At any time the level of power/depower is visible on the Power Display on the bar, as well as on a neon orange mark above the right floater. Being placed on the right side of the bar, the Trim Unit is easily accessible offering to power and depower intuitively in any situation – be it dropping into a massive wave or during an enormous mega loop. To reach optimum safety the Click bar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. Furthermore lines, even the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations. Delivered with a 4 line set up and adjustable to 22 m or 24 m line length, the Click bar is the cleanest system on the market. Also available is a 5th Element Upgrade Kit.
With all its unique features, the North Click bar delivers a completely new experience of kitesurfing. Once you try it, you’ll be hooked forever!
- New trim unit, depower and power at the flick of a switch
- Trim unit safety and easily accessible / reachable in any situation
- Precise depower adjustments, each twist or depower click provides about 1″ of depower. Adjust as needed.
- Delivered with a standard 4 line set up, from 22m lines with 2m extensions
- Upgradeable from 4 to 5 lines within one minute (optional 5th Element upgrade kit)
- Compatible with most competitor kites
- Adjustable low or high V of front lines