2017 Dakine Pyro Waist Harness
The 2017 Dakine Pyro has been completely redesigned. Their new Adaptive Fit and Composite back panel made with Texon counter/stiffener means you get all the comfort and support of a cush harness with the latest hard back technology.
The 2017 Dakine Pyro Harness now bridges the gap between the new low profile hard backed harness’s and the traditional larger back, more supportive design. The new Pyro has hard Texon plates in the back for a supported structure that prevents the harness from squeezing your sides. Soft memory foam padding for a very comfortable ride, and the larger back profile that has made the Pyro a trusted favorite for over a decade. The culmination of these parts is a harness that doesn’t squeeze your sides but also offers tremendous back support. By adding more curvature to the back panel they have opened up the Pyro allowing it to really lock into your lower back and provide freedom of movement as well as generous support. Try one and see for yourself.
Also new to the 2017 Harness line is the Push Button Spreader Bar. This Push Button Spreader is quicker and easier to hook up and release so that you don’t have to adjust your straps to get your harness on and off which equals more time on the water!
- New Adaptive Fit Stiff Composite back panel with Texon counter/stiffener
- New Push button hammerhead spreader bar
- Freedom shape spreader bar pad
- Memory foam pressure point relief zones
- Dual blade hook knife
- Pre-curved P.E.B inner support structure
- Featherweight ES foam molded interior
- Spreader bar hold down webbing strap
- Independent primary and secondary power belt
- Left or right side leash attachment ring
- Two side key/knife pockets with elastic loop
- New Option Spreader bar compatible
- DaKine #4600100
“New to the 2017 Dakine Pyro is the addition of a stiff back plate. So what we have now is a harness similar to the C-1 with the back profile of the Pyro harness. You now get more back support in every way, its got more back contour allowing a full range of motion, but it also disperses the load over a larger area than the hard backed harnesses that we have come to know. I think this is a great collaboration of new tech with long proven designs.
Part number, Size, Measurements, Spreader bar size
- #32-1191 X-Small , 28-30″ waist, 8″ spreader bar: Usually a special order size
- #32-1192 Small, 30-32″ waist, 10″ spreader bar
- #32-1193 Medium 32-34″ waist 10″ spreader bar
- #32-1194 Large 34-36″ waist 10″ spreader bar
- #32-1195 X-Large 36-38″ waist 12″ spreader bar