2017 Dakine Fusion Kiteboarding Seat Harness – XS RED
The Dakine Fusion Seat harness is THE harness for offering a lower hook point for kiting, relieve some stress from your back and enjoy longer rides.
New for 2017, Dakine has introduced the new push button hammerhead spreader bar and freedom shape spreader bar pad. The 2017 Dakine Push Button Hammerhead Spreader Bar is a kite-specific hammerhead hook featuring the all new push button easy connect and disconnect. Features a built in crossbar for hold down webbing strap, freedom shape spreader bar pad for comfort. Complete with hook knife, already assembled and ready to put on your harness.
The Dakine Fusion also has an extended size range going from X-Small all the way up to XXLarge. If you’re in between sizes or your harness fits a little tight over that wetsuit, add a power belt extender to give yourself an additional 4″ of width.
- Push button hammerhead spreader bar
- Freedom shape spreader bar pad
- Dual blade hook knife
- Independent primary and secondary power belt
- Memory foam pressure point relief zones
- Segmented inner support structure
- Adjustable spreader bar height
- Self-tensioning ultra comfortable leg straps
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachment ring
- 8-point load dispersion system
- Maniac spreader bar compatible
- New Option Spreader Bar Compatible
- XS = 28-30″ (71-76cm) SB= 8″ (20cm)
- S = 30-32″ (76-81cm) SB= 10″ (25cm)
- M = 32-34″ (81-86cm) SB= 10″ (25cm)
- L = 34-36″ (86-91cm) SB= 10″ (25cm)
- XL = 36-38″ (91-96cm) SB= 12″ (30cm)
- XXL = 40-42″ (96-101cm) SB= 12″ (30cm)
Murrays’ Review of the Freedom Shaped Spreader Bar Pad: The Freedom Spreader bar pad shape is contoured more like the bar itself, shedding the width in the midsection. This new narrower shape is much more corfotable for bending forward, as it is much narrower in the mid section, and I don’t miss the extra padding as it is not needed to prevent the bar from rotating up. The Freedom pad is padded all the way around the bar, protecting it from all angles and making it very comfortable. The bar is sewn into the pad, so DaKine isn’t selling the pad separately. The knife is now stored in the end near the power clip attachment, making it much easier to access in emergency situations.