Cheata Motor Bracket
The Cheata Motor Bracket is an anodized aluminum motor mount designed for catamarans that keeps your boat’s motor completely clear of tiller and rudders. The bracket has a stress limit of over 225 lbs. Motors used with it should be short-shaft models not exceeding 3 horsepower and/or 30 lbs.
Hobie Cat® uses item #3180, 3183 and 3184 for these brackets.
This special order item is built to order which often adds 1-3 days to your shipping time.
Use this page to order motor bracket item numbers:
- 13-1100 Wave, Hobie® 14, 16, 17 Sport
- 13-1101 Hobie® 21SC 3.5″OD
- 13-1102 Hobie® 20/21,Prindle, G-Cat, Mystere 3″OD
- 13-1103 Nacras with round crossbars– 5.2, 5.5, 5.7, 5.8, 6.0 4″OD
- 13-1104 Hobie® 18
- 13-1105 Super Cat 5″OD
- 13-1106 Getaway
- 13-1107 Nacra 500, Inter 17, 18, 20
*Includes installation hardware and instructions. Requires a drill, wrench and rivet gun to install.
Oversized item for air shipment.
**Recommend for use with the Torqeedo 1103 and 603. Requires 71-1920 and 71-1921 cables to store the battery on deck.**