Tear-Aid Type A is the best-known kite and sail repair tape and it works on all kite canopy / sail materials: Dacron, mylar and ripstop nylon and kite bladders. Each package includes one foot of clear repair tape, alcohol pad and instructions. To use, clean area to be repaired with alcohol, cut patch to size, then peel and stick.
This bulk roll is 3" wide and 30′ long and has an extended liner for easy release. The tape cuts easily with scissors to any size. Because it can adhere to itself, overlapping pieces by one inch can create unlimited sizes.
- Holds air under pressure, even when stretched.
- Holds water under pressure, even when stretched.
- See-through patch works with all colors.
- Instant adhesion with no sewing.
- Conforms to irregular surfaces.
- Won’t turn gummy in high heat.
- UV resistant to inhibit yellowing for years.
- Cuts easily to any size with scissors.
- No glue tubes— no messy liquid adhesives to apply.
- Elastic patch that won’t pull off when stretched.