The Bora Bora™ is a flat water, high-performance inflatable SUP touring board with a sleek, lightweight and fast design. Its 150" size easily accommodates paddlers of all sizes.You’ll be ready to go with this bundle that includes a composite paddle, safety leash, carry bag, high-pressure pump and gauge.
Why buy an inflatable SUP?
- Fold-up storage in a backpack: All Solstice Inflatable SUPs fit in a closet, small car trunk, and can even travel as checkable airline baggage.
- Safety: They really are inflatable! What construction material would you prefer to fall on or be run over by in a wave?
- Price and Value: Solstice Inflatable SUPs may offer the best value in the market today. Many other inflatables are as expensive as or more expensive than glass boards.
- Performance template, the Core is super high Pressure Drop Stitched Material for strength and rigidity.
- 6” core (15cm) with multi-layer construction that reduces flex.
- Extensive EVA non slip traction top for grip and comfort.
- Single fin design (large 9” removable) for performance and tracking in various wave and water conditions.
- New high-pressure 20 psi pump.
- H3 valve and air pressure gauge plus storage bag.
- Four stainless tie-downs for securing gear.
- 3 rear D rings, plus one for optional leash attachment.
- Center carry handle for transporting board.
- Includes carry bag, high pressure pump and gauge.
- A 3-piece adjustable (65"-84") composite paddle is included.
- One year warranty covers workmanship and materials.
- Length: 12’6”
- Beam: 32”
- Height: 6”
- Board weight: 30 lbs.
- Capacity: 300+ lbs.
- Folded size: 34” x 14” x 12”
- 12-15 psi
This Inflatable SUP board package is shipped directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse in Southern California, which may add to our normal shipment time.