The Fiji™ high-pressure inflatable stand-up paddleboard is a flat water SUP board that is ideal for lightweight paddlers weighing up to 150 pounds. You’ll be ready to go with this bundle that includes an aluminum paddle with composite blade, safety leash, carry bag, high-pressure pump and gauge.
Why buy an inflatable SUP?
- Fold-up storage in a backpack: All Solstice i-SUP’s fit in a closet, small car trunk, and can even travel as checkable airline baggage.
- Safety: They really are inflatable! What construction material would you prefer to fall on or be run over by in a wave?
- Price and Value: Solstice i-SUPs may offer the best value in the market today. Many other inflatables are as expensive as or more expensive than glass boards.
- Super lightweight, the core is high pressure drop stitched material for strength and rigidity.
- Extra-thick 6” core (15cm) construction reduces flex.
- EVA non-slip traction top for grip and comfort.
- Dual fin design (two 6” removable) for performance and tracking.
- High-pressure, 20 psi pump with gauge, H3 valve quickly inflates/deflates, plus storage bag.
- Includes 4 stainless tie-downs for securing gear.
- Rear D ring for attachment of included safety leash.
- Center carry handle for transporting board.
- Adjustable aluminum paddle with composite blade is included.
- One year warranty covers workmanship and materials.
- Length: 8’
- Beam: 29”
- Height: 6”
- Board weight: 17 lbs.
- Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Folded size: 31” x 10” x 10”
- Air pressure: 12-15 psi
This SUP board package is shipped directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse in Southern California, which may add to our normal shipment time.