Whether you’re commuting in the rain or canyoning down a waterfall, this fully-featured waterproof backpack will protect your gear from the elements.
The Backpack has a 25 litre capacity, which is enough to carry a 17" laptop, a change of clothes and a small lunch. The external mesh pockets will each hold a 2L water bottle, magazine or tripod. The lashtabs on each chest strap and main bag are enough to carabiner on a bicycle helmet or pouch.
- Full-size waterproof internal pocket: Allows you to separate your wet and dry things (or dirty and clean things) stowed safely in the same bag.
- Internal pockets in yellow: So you can see to the bottom of the bag easily.
- Clear key pocket: No need to scrabble around inside the bag for those small items.
- External mesh-pockets: Keep a bottle or pump quick and easy to get to.
- TPU-coated fabric with taped seams: Water can’t seep in through the seams, even where they are sewn.
- Proven roll-seal: Quick and easy closure which provides excellent sealing against the elements.
- Removable back support/seat: Take it out to dry it quickly after a soaking, or protect yourself when sitting on rough terrain.
- Pocket can be used for hydration bladder: Add in a bladder and clip the hose to the carabiner supplied, to stay hydrated on the trail.
- Integral light-lash: Add a light to your back, or clip on your helmet to stay hands-free.
- Breathable mesh straps: Quick-drying and breathable mesh straps are lightweight and comfortable.
- Reflective logo print: Be seen at night with reflective ink on your back, but be subtle in daylight.
- Sternum and waist straps: Keep the backpack securely in place when you are moving on the trail. Remove the waist strap if you don’t need it.
- Carabiner lashes: You can attach your map-case, water-bottle or safety equipment to keep it convenient and hands-free.
- 100% PVC-Free: Stays supple and crack-free even when it’s really cold.