Aquapac Noatak bags are extraordinarily adaptable to suit a wide range of different lifestyles, tasks and pursuits. If you’re going out walking, biking or paddling they make comfortable, lightweight day packs. If you’re going sailing, you can use them as stash bags, or as emergency grab bags.
- Designed for muddy, rainy or spray conditions.
- 25L bag holds as much as a large daypack.
- Internal wet and dry sections.
- Supplied with two shoulder straps for use as a backpack, shoulder bag or grab-bag.
- Super lightweight waterproof fabrics makes this a great day bag.
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak.
- The integral lash tab is perfect for lashing it down to a deck.
- Made of 70D ripstop nylon, a woven fabric that has an extra thread added to the weave which stops a tear or rip from traveling across or down the fabric.
- The fabric is TPU-coated to keep water out.
- Seams are sealed.
- Aquapac #778.
What does ‘Stormproof™’ mean? The roll-seal system used on this Aquapac has been used successfully on drybags for years. With a very simple 3 or 4 folds of the opening and then clipping 2 buckles in place, you can guarantee that the hardest rain or spray will be kept off your expensive gear. While Aquapac doesn’t recommend that you submerge their Stormproof pouches, they should provide protection if accidentally dropped into puddles if they’re retrieved quickly.
In case you’re wondering, the Noatak River is a river in northwestern Alaska.