Quantity in Basket:
When you're looking for a self-draining water shoe that excels at traction, durability and comfort, the OTB Abyss II Boot by New Balance is your first choice. It's the favored footwear of the US Navy SEALs.
• Second generation of this high-performance amphibious boot.
• The Tactical Rubber Technology™ sole is lugged and razor siped to help facilitate water dispersion and improve traction.
• The sole and insole are perforated for instant water drainage.
• Ballistic mesh in the upper promotes water drainage and breathability while keeping debris from entering the boot.
• High-abrasion TPU material in the upper protects the boot from scrapes and rips.
• Reticulated foam used for all upper padding will not absorb water under any circumstances.
• This is one tough, high-performance water shoe!
• Material: Ballistic mesh, thermo polyurethane and rubber in the upper
• Weight: 2.8 lbs (at size 9)
• Sole: Tactical Rubber Technology™ rubber, lugged and razor siped
• Insole: Sea/Air/Land - SEAL footbed™ three part insole
• Closure System: Laces
• Rubber reinforcement on toe and heel
• Non-absorbent cushioning foam in upper
• Mesh and sole port drainage
• Superior traction
"Really good boots. I used at northern tier, a boy scout canoe base, for about seven days. Worked well in water and mud. No complaints. And think that they are true to size." –Satisfied Customer