Quantity in Basket:
Regular Price: $34.95 Sale Price: $11.95
Ben Wilson has developed the skills and knowledge to make him one of the most progressive wave kiters in the world, and now he's ready to take your wave riding to the next level with this wave riding instructional DVD. You'll learn about:
• Gear selection– tips to suit your level and conditions.
• Safety– how to stay out of trouble, plus strategies to recover if it all goes wrong.
• Elements– understanding wind, waves and predicting swell.
• Basics before going in the waves– what you need to know before hitting the surf.
• Kite positioning– where to put your kite to enhance your riding.
• Basic moves– bottom turns, top turns and combos.
• Advanced moves– floaters, reos, slashes, tail slides, airs and barrels.
This DVD moves along rapidly and at no time does it become a boring instructional. Smack really starts to shine once Ben gets to the maneuver sections. He breaks down very subtle differences in board turns into different specific moves, and explains how to do them both frontside and backside, which is nice. The DVD runs 50 minutes plus bonus.