Quantity in Basket:
Mount a mini cam cleat, in any orientation, on almost any elliptical surface. Fits most elliptical surfaces: Hobie®, Nacra, Prindle masts and most others; Hobie and Prindle main beams, etc. You drill holes in the pad to suit your desired line/cleat orientation.
• On Masts: Mount halyard or downhaul cleat. Pad moves cleat out from mast for better line handling.
• On Front Main Beam: Mount barberhauler or jib traveler control cleats. H16 sailors note: Ronstan cam cleats are much stronger and more reliable than lance cleats for Hobie® 16 jib traveler control.
• On Front Main Beam: Mount roller furling line cleat.
• 01-0109 Murray 2"OD pad for elliptical surfaces
• 21-5000 Ronstan mini cam cleat
• 21-5005 Ronstan Fast Track fairlead
• 19-1624 Fasteners
1. Position pad(s) and mark location(s).
Hint: Job may be easier if you silicone pad in position before you drill holes.
2. Orient cleat and mark hole positions.
3. Drill hole in pad using 3/16" 7/32" bit.
4. Drill hole in mast or beam using 1/8" - 9/64" bit for #8 self tapping screws provided.
Hint 1: If using 1/8" bit, be careful to work screw in hole. If screw breaks, you will have extra work.
Hint 2: Use blue or red loc tite to hold screws and insulate contact surfaces.