PowerFilm Power Pier Solar Charger 12V-5W
The PowerPier solar panel maintains the charge in your boat lift battery and boat battery. It offsets parasitic power loads, such as hydraulic motors, bilge pumps, sound systems, electronics, and other items that drain your battery, so you are ready to go boating at a moment's notice.
The PowerPier Solar Charger includes a 5-watt PowerFilm solar panel, a mounting plate, a 15-foot extension cord, a 3-foot cable with O-ring connectors, and an installation cleaning kit.
- Safer: no direct power to your boat or boat lift.
- Extend Battery Life: as much as 6-10 years (based on a depth of discharge of 80% versus 20%).
- Portable: the solar panel goes with you for charging cell phones, trolling motors, GPS and more.
- Easy to Install: complete in minutes with all easy-to-follow instructions.
- Rugged: marine grade connectors, strong adhesive, and the most flexible and durable solar in the world. Stands up to hail and all weather elements.
- Low Light Operation: works on overcast days.
- Lightweight: no frames, no special stands or mounting brackets needed.
- Waterproof: no worry about using in wet environments.
- Glass Free: nothing to be broken.
- Saves Time: keeps boat lift batteries and boat batteries charged when not in use, even for long period of time, so you can get to the water immediately.
- Solar Operating Voltage: 15.4 V
- Solar Operating Current: 0.3 Amps
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Dimensions with Mounting Plate: 20.5" x 18.5"
- Rolled Dimensions with Mounting Plate: 18.5" x 4.5"
- Charging Current: 5 Watts
*Operating voltage and operating current at AM 1.5. Power performance may vary +/- 10% due to temperature variation, spectral variation, and related effects.
Our Customers Share...
“You guys have been the best Hobie parts supplier for a long, long time. I saw you listed in my catamaran sailing book that was published in 1984.”
“I am a customer for life with this kind of service. Before I purchase anything relating to surfing or sports, you will be the first to get my business.”