Marine Radio Two-Way VHF85 Submersible
The West Marine VHF85 handheld radio is a ruggedly built, compact unit designed specifically for boaters. It includes the latest essentials in marine radio technology. The large, green backlit LCD screen makes it easy to read, the intuitive functionality makes single-hand operation simple, and it features a long-lasting battery life of up to 11 hours.
Despite its highly respectable 11-hour battery life, the VHF85 also comes with a clip-on DC charger with AC adapter. Plug it in to the bottom of your radio and you can use it while it’s charging—without running the battery down.
- Dual and triple watch
- Waterproof JIS8/IPX8 submersible
- All marine VHF channels
- All NOAA weather channels
- Memory channel scan
- Up to 11 hour battery life
- Material: Die-cast aluminum chassis
- Controls: On/Volume/Squelch knobs, eight buttons
- Scanning Modes: Dual- and Triple-Watch Plus
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Transmit Power: 1/2.5/5 Watt
- Receiver Performance: Sensitivity: 0.20µV; Rejection: 75dB
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Life: 11 hours
- Waterproof: Mfr. rated IPX8
- Dimensions: 2 1/2“W x 4 9/16“H x 1 1/2“D
- Display Type: Segmented LCD
- Weight: 10.2oz.
- Included Equipment: Rapid clip-on DC charger, AC adapter, belt clip, wrist strap
- Warranty: Three-year waterproof; $49.99 flat rate
This special order item normally has a lead time of a couple of days.
Our Customers Share...
“You guys have been the best Hobie parts supplier for a long, long time. I saw you listed in my catamaran sailing book that was published in 1984.”
“I am a customer for life with this kind of service. Before I purchase anything relating to surfing or sports, you will be the first to get my business.”