AQUAPAC LARGE WHANGANUI CASE SUBMERSIBLE
The Large Whanganui Case is Aquapac's largest submersible case with plenty of room to store all sorts of valuables. You can also use this case with popular tablets, including the Apple iPad and iPad2, BlackBerry PlayBook, Motorola Xoom, and Samsung Galaxy Tab. Their capacitive screens work normally through the TPU material.
In addition to being 100% waterproof, the case also protects your gear from dust, dirt and sand.
The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-molded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece, even when open.
- Submersible to 15ft/5m.
- Your electronics will work through the case as normal.
- Seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- Supplied with a shoulder strap for comfortable carrying.
- Floats if you trap enough air in the case.
- Case is backed by Aquapac's 5-year materials and workmanship warranty.
- Aquapac #668.