RONSTAN BLOCK ORBIT 20mm SINGLE LASHING BULLET
Ronstan ball bearing Orbit Blocks™ boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available, achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options. Use the 20mm BB for control lines on catamarans and dinghies to 16 feet (5m), especially downhaul, outhaul and spinnaker halyards.
- Integrated stainless steel hub to accept lashing attachment and through-sheave becket.
- Suits up to 4mm (5/32") lashing.
- High compression strength carbon Acetal sheave.
- Stainless steel ball bearings.
- Nylon frame/cheeks.
- Dyneema lashing cord included.
Specifications: 3/4" (20mm) sheave diameter; 1-1/4" long x 3/4" wide x 9/16" deep; 1/4" (6mm) maximum rope size; 550* lb. maximum working load; 1210 lb. breaking load; weighs only .3 oz.
*Block must be lashed through hub. MWL and BL are dependent on the strength of lashing. Knots, splices, stitching will generally have a lower BL than the line itself.