Gill Gloves Championship Short Finger
Gill's Championship Gloves embrace innovation and clever design through the use of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity and durability. Half fingers leave the ends of each finger uncovered for greater dexterity.
- Excellent grip, flexibility and comfort.
- Dura-Grip™ fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without compromising flexibility and durability.
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Stretch fabric on back for comfort.
- Seamless wraparound Dura-Grip™ reinforcement on fingers for improved abrasion resistance and grip.
- Inside facing wrist closure.
- Black/gray color.
- Men's and junior sizes.
In addition to using the information in the size chart above, Gill recommends that you measure your dominant hand using a cloth tape measure. Wrap the measuring tape around your hand just below the knuckle (widest point), then make a fist. Be sure the tape meets at the back of your hand, then take measurement.
- #15-7240-2 Junior: 6" - 6.5"
- #15-7240-3 X-Small: 6.5" - 7"
- #15-7240-4 Small: 7" - 7.5"
- #15-7240-5 Medium: 7.5" - 8.5"
- #15-7240-6 Large: 8.5" - 9.5"
- #15-7240-7 X-Large: 9.5" - 10.5"
- #15-7240-8 XX-Large: 10.5" - 11.5"
Our Customers Share...
“You guys have been the best Hobie parts supplier for a long, long time. I saw you listed in my catamaran sailing book that was published in 1984.”
“I am a customer for life with this kind of service. Before I purchase anything relating to surfing or sports, you will be the first to get my business.”