FastFind 210 Satellite Personal Locator Beacon
Sale Price: $199.00/ EACH
The FASTFIND PLB is the most compact, waterproof and versatile 406 MHz emergency location beacon available on the market today. It fits easily into backpacks, on life jackets— put it just about anywhere, and get found anywhere in the world. No subscription fees are required.
- Weighs just 5.3 oz.
- As small as an average mobile phone
- No subscription fees required
- Built-in GPS
- Weighs just 5.3 oz./150g
- Unique flashing SOS feature
- Built-in operational indicator lights
- Global alert to Cospas-Sarsat satellites
- 406MHz transmitter
- Frequency: 406.037MHz
- 121.5MHz homing frequency
- Positional accuracy to within 10 feet
- Minimum 24-hour transmit time
- Powerful 5 watt output
- Waterproof to 32 feet/10m
- Complete with lanyard
- 5-year battery life
- Fastfind will not float on its own
Limited to stock on hand.
Customer comments: "First and foremost is the size. They are the smallest out there. Next is the ease of use (pull the red tab). They transmit an exact GPS location for you to be rescued rather than the Coasties having to home in on a signal. Lastly, the price. I hate to even say it because I don't like to cut corners on safety, but the price makes it hurt a little less to have good piece of mind when on the open ocean. When it's really rough out and you gotta move around to adjust something on the boat, it's nice that it isn't so cumbersome. I've rented the larger ACR's in the past and you really notice it there. The McMurdo is so small, I have to check sometimes to see if it's still there. I do, however, have a safety teather on it as well as it being in a little pocket."