Windsurf Adjustable Outhaul Kit
Racers and recreational windsurf sailors can adjust outhaul tension "on the fly" for maximum power or speed:
- Low gear: Loosen outhaul tension to "power-up" to get going, even in light wind.
- Shift to drive: Tighten outhaul to flatten sail for more speed as you get onto a plane and/or more efficiency when heading upwind.
- Adjust the outhaul (sail shape) from either side, at any time. Very low friction system helps you to make fine adjustments without disturbing your balance or position.
- With the optional triple outhaul pulley and double sail pulley system, you can tighten/flatten the sail, even while overpowered.
- The tailpiece of your boom must have a minimum of two roller sheaves. Add-on Harken Air Blocks can be installed, if needed, or to increase purchase power.
- Kit includes 2 boom cleats, 2 Ronstan Orbit 20mm blocks, Dyneema low-stretch line and two ball end stops.